The Mongoloids - Time Trials

Sunday at 4:51 AM
DL
Listen
Buy
""Time Trials" opens with a solid intro that goes straight into the title track, a pretty straight forward song that is perfect as an opening track. "I can only say these time trials won't define me" - that's a good line. What is clear from the get go is the fact that the vocals will decide on how you feel about this band and this album. It's a love it or hate it type of deal, as Greg has a deep, gravely voice that strongly reminds of Sheer Terror's Paul Bearer. And just like Paul Bearer he frequently goes for some "real" (melodic) singing as well, which in my opinion works well and gives this band that extra edge over a lot of bands that operate in a similar style."

Run of the mill hardcore. I just looked at their promo picture and shit my pants.

0 comments

Post a Comment